New! Weekly Walk-In Wedding Ceremonies!
Perfect for couples who:
- Don’t want to stand in line at the Court House, or who can’t find an available judge.
- Wants a small, intimate ceremony in a beautiful location.
- May be planning a larger wedding later, but needs their license signed now for insurance, military or other personal/legal reasons.
- Get a Washington State marriage license (from any county).
- Three day waiting period is up.
- Bring at least 2 witnesses over the age of 12.
- Dress as formal or informal as they desire.
- Choose a sweet & simple ceremony upon arrival, or just have their license signed.
- Exchange rings if desired.
What to expect:
Couples will arrive and check in. A professional, ordained wedding officiant will perform a short, sweet ceremony (apx. 5 minutes long) and sign your license. You may take a few photos in our gardens afterward if you would like.
Couple may bring up to 10 guests to the wedding venue, not including children under age of 5.
Please Do Not:
Bring cake, snacks or other beverages with you, we are not offering a reception.
Stone Ridge Event Center, 5960 Burden BLVD, Pasco, WA
Cost: $75.00 per couple
January, 2018 Every Saturday EXCEPT JANUARY 20TH 1-3pm
February, 2018 Every Saturday 1-3pm
Check back for March+ months.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 509-237-7737 for more information.